The CAPACS Annual Board Meeting will be held at the 112th ASA Annual Meeting in Montreal, QC , Canada, from 6:30-10:30 pm, on Monday, August 14th, 2017, in Conference 523B, at the Palais des congrès de Montréal, located at 1001 Jean Paul Riopelle Pl, Montreal, QC H2Z 1H5, Canada (Tel: 1.514.871.8122 or 1.800.268.8122; use the Questions/Feedback web page on the Palais des congrès de Montréal website for your inquiries and special requests). Please consult the ASA Travel and Housing web page for information on lodging and international travel requirements in Canada; the “Map and Directions” web page of your preferred hotel for commuting options to and from the Aéroports de Montréal (viz., the Montréal-Trudeau International Airport), and other hubs; and the Access, Parking, and Transportation web page of the Montréal-Trudeau International Airport web page for additional transportation options and services.
- CAPACS Display Table:
- ASA has confirmed table space for the Commission for displaying materials at the 112th Annual Meeting. CAPACS has been assigned to Table 3. The display area for the Commission's table is located in the ASA Exhibit Hall, Hall 220C on Level 2 of the Palais des congrès de Montréal (1001 Jean Paul Riopelle Pl, Montreal, QC H2Z 1H5, Canada; Tel: 1.514.871.8122, or 1.800.268.8122). The table will be in place by 2:00 pm on Saturday, August 12th, 2017.
- ASA Reminders:
- Please be mindful of your table space and keep your materials in your space only; as others also have materials to display as well.
- Please note that ASA is not responsible for setting up or monitoring your materials. However, there will be a security guard in place to cover the general area.
- If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact ASA staff located at the Meeting Services Information Desk, which is located in Viger Hall, Level 2 of the Palais des congrés de Montréal.
- Please use SignUpGenius to enter times, in increments of one hour or more, on days and dates when you will be available to monitor the Commission's display table, and answer visitors' inquiries about CAPACS and its accreditation programs.