The Midyear CAPACS Board Meeting will be held on Saturday, February 11th (1:00 – 5:00 pm), and Sunday February 12th 2017 (8:30 – 11:30 am), in the Superior or Medina Meeting Room on the main floor of the Cleveland Airport Marriott, site of the 2017 AACS Annual Meeting (4277 West 150th Street; Cleveland, OH 44135 USA; Tel: +184.108.40.20633; Reservations: +1.888.236-2427; please use the Contact Us webpage on the Cleveland Airport Marriott webpage for your inquiries and special requests).
- When booking your reservations, please be sure to ask for the discounted “AACS group rate.”
- Click on the Maps & Transportation web page on the Cleveland Airport Marriott website for information on parking, directions, and bus and rail options to and from the hotel.
- The Cleveland Airport Marriott is located near Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, and is approximately 12 miles from Downtown Cleveland. The hotel provides a shuttle service to Downtown Cleveland for a fee (dial: +220.127.116.1133).
- Nearby public transportation options include The Cleveland Rapid Transit Red Line. See specifically, the Red Line Schedule, between Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (Brookpart-Puritas Station, located 1 mile from the hotel), and various points en route to Downtown Cleveland.
- Taxi service between the Cleveland Airport Marriott and Downtown Cleveland also is available.
Click on the following links for: